Petersen CPAs and Advisors provides businesses and organizations with a full range of audit, review and compilation services. Whether it involves financing requirements; a shareholder agreement; regulations under the single audit act and OMB Circular A-133; or other reporting needs, our team of experts will partner with your staff to complete all steps of the process in the smoothest way possible.
A commitment to quality
Our firm understands that we operate in a highly competitive environment and that you have many choices when it comes to audit & assurance services. That’s why we are committed to providing our clients with a level of service that separates us from the competition.
We achieve this by:
- utilizing procedures that are tailored to each individual industry and client
- taking time to meet with you and discuss the issues that are most important to your business or organization.
- ensuring that our partners are available to quickly address important client concerns.
- sharing industry comparisons and business analysis to help you improve your bottom line.
- committing to timely delivery of your engagements.
- striving to adhere to the highest levels of quality control standards, which have been validated by clean peer review reports from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, and as well as our membership in the AICPA Governmental Audit Quality Center and Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center.